• Accommodations in all outside facing cabins in category of your choice
• A total of 20 meals (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners)
• Free flowing house wine, beer, soft drinks for dinner daily and 1 bottled water in cabins replenished daily.
• Captain’s welcome cocktail and farewell dinner.
• All on board activities, special themed dinners, early riser breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, late night snacks and free 24 hour self-service coffee station.
• Total of 7 included sightseeing tours with local English speaking guides, entrance fees and transportation.
• Services of professional English speaking Cruise Manager and for every 30 passengers, your own Personal Concierge/Cruise Director that will be at your disposal 24/7 throughout.
• Port charges of US$168.